What a good supplier can provide us?
Recommendations for the right pallets
There’re thousands of kinds of plastic pallets in the market. And an experienced sales of supplier would recommend the best pallets according to different needs.
To provide good quality pallets, the supplier should have the following characteristics:
- be a manufacturer, not a trading company — It’s hard to control the products’ quality for a trading company.
- has a quality control team — for the stable quality of goods.
- has a certain of production capacity — for the stable quality of goods.
- has been established for more 15 years — for the stable quality of goods.
To provide good quality pallets, the supplier:
- should close to where raw materials are produced.
- has a certain of production capacity — get the competitive price of raw materials.
- has good technical r&d team for good pallet molds. As we know, good plastic pallets can be stronger but lighter — the lighter it is, the cheaper it is.
Stable delivery time
Generally speaking, the size of the factory determines how stable the delivery date is.
An experienced supplier always knows how to arrange the manufacturer schedule reasonably.
The professional after-sales team can widely help us to deal with the unexpected in the trading process. That’s why we always want to find a reliable supplier.
And I think the scale, the fame, and how long since the supplier establishment are good factors.